1ÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌý Policy Statement
- Make opportunity accessible;
- inspire change;
- always adapt; and
- deliver impact.
The policy applies to any party that provides personal information to us.
â€˜youâ€™ means any party that provides personal information to us;
â€˜·É±ðâ€™Ìý´Ç°ùÌýâ€˜u²õâ€™Ìýmeans °ÄÃÅÈýÐ¤ÈýÂë¾«×¼100% School of Entrepreneurship Limited (ABN 64 615 652 778), its successors and assignees.
4ÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌý Policy Guidelines
4.1ÌýÌýÌýÌýÌý Collection of personal information
4.1.1ÌýÌýÌýÌý PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The type of information we collect from you or from third parties, may include:
- Contact details including email address, mailing or street address and telephone number;
- Age or date of birth;
- Demographic information such as postcode;
- Preferences and opinions;
- Details of services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, and our response;
- Your browser session and geo-location data;
- Additional personal information that you provide to us directly or indirectly through your use of our Site, associated social media platforms or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- Any other information requested by us and/or provided by you.
4.1.2ÌýÌýÌýÌý YOUR USE OF OUR SITE:
As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
4.1.3ÌýÌýÌýÌý YOUR OPINION AND FEEDBACK:
We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
4.2ÌýÌýÌýÌýÌý Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the information for the following, not exhaustive purposes:
- To provide our services;
- To enable you to access and use our Site and associated social media platforms;
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping;
- For analytics, market research and business development including to operate and improve our Site and any associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- To run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our services and information or information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
Information may also be used for:
- any other specific purpose for which it was requested and which was advised to you in a collection notice, and
- directly related purposes.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided in the marketing materials.Ìý See Section 5 for SSE contact details.
4.3ÌýÌýÌýÌýÌý Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information â€“ only in good faith â€“ to:
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- Credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where you fail to pay for goods or services provided to you;
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors who assist us in providing information, services or direct marketing to you; and
- Third parties to collect and process data such as Google Analytics.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases, to the extent permissible by law. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser.
4.4ÌýÌýÌýÌýÌý Your rights and controlling your personal information
4.4.1ÌýÌýÌýÌý Choice and consent:
4.4.2ÌýÌýÌýÌý Your provision of third party information:
If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third partyâ€™s consent to provide this.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances, set out in theÌýPrivacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act)Ìýâ€“ an administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by e-mail. We will respond within reasonable time and endeavor to promptly correct the information concerned.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by e-mail setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action necessary to resolve the issue.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the details listed in section 5 below.
4.5ÌýÌýÌýÌýÌý Storage and Security
We are committed to ensure that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have placed suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Although above measures are taken, transmission and exchange of information is still carried out at your own risk â€“ since no information transmitted over the Internet can be fully guaranteed to be secure.
4.6ÌýÌýÌýÌýÌý Cookies & Web Beacons
4.7ÌýÌýÌýÌýÌý Links to other websites
5ÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌýÌý For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
°ÄÃÅÈýÐ¤ÈýÂë¾«×¼100% School of Entrepreneurship Limited ABN 64 615 652 778
651 - 731 Harris Street
Ultimo NSW 2007